Monday, June 28, 2010

Jeff and Laura

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Jeff and Laura this past Sunday! we met up at Golden Gate Park's Stow Lake. Such a sweet spot in the park! They were amazing models! I'm so grateful. They were whole-heartedly into any idea I had, and we had plenty of laughs along the way! Not only are these two SUCH a good looking couple, but just such sweet souls. I'm blessed to have them as friends, the kind of friends you consider family. The family we choose. blessed. thank you for doing this shoot with me and supporting my dream Jeff & Laura. xx



















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking the plunge, Cassie! If you're anything at all like me in the artistic vein, it was a Big Deal to risk putting your images out there for viewing in the semi-formal context of a photography-specific blog space.

    I love the straightforward, direct expressions you've captured in several of these portraits; not an easy thing to do. (Too many sitters fall into one of several all-too-predictable catagories: [1] I'm not worthy; [2] I'm soooo pretty/handsome; [3] you're going to capture my soul, aren't you? Extracting an honest, fully-present pose is quite a difficult task; you've excelled here nicely.)

    Easily the best IMHO is the B&W submission; the pose, tonal range and mood are all fine indeed. (I would remove the reeds in the foreground of the arm . . . a minor distraction.)

    I'm looking forward the development of your excellent eye. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images, Cassie! I look forward to our shoot! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete