Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Crain, coming soon!

I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than with this shoot! Erin & Steve Crain: a truly beautiful couple and expecting their first baby later this month. It's a BOY!! And doesn't she carry him well?! She looks stunning.
It was a pleasure to document this unique time in their lives. And special for me to get to know them better as a couple. Just so easy to hang out with. We warmed up after the shoot at the Los Gatos Roasting Company over a tall glass of hot chocolate and got lost in conversation about photography. It's such a gift to share what I know and learn from what others know. These two are entrepreneurs also. Check them out: Steve owns The Cutting Edge: custom cabinetry. Click here to check out his site. Erin is a fabulous interior designer. Click here for her contact info, or come by my house to see some of her work!! :)
I love having them in my life and I can't wait to meet their little guy!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh! And keep checking back to meet thier little man! He'll be on the blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment