Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Taylor. Jacob. Tristan. Beautiful kids. | Los Gatos Photographer

I met up with these sweethearts on Saturday afternoon at the farm. 
The light was so pretty, melting into the mountains as we walked around. 
I was immediately captured by Taylor's beauty. Every expression she had, I loved. She looks like an island girl. Beautiful skin, deep brown eyes, and long dark hair. 3 and 1/2 and already striking.

Photobucket


Her little brother, Jacob is equally easy of the eyes!! 
His skin was so soft and smooth. It took all my containment not to smother him with kisses. 
Photobucket


This is their half brother, Tristan. He was such a great sport and so easy going about the things I asked him to do. Any photographer can appreciate that kind of willingness and good spirit.

(I had them getting all kinds of scratches with bugs bouncing off them in the tall grasses)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I loved meeting this family! Thank you to Clare for finding me and asking me to photograph your beautiful kids. You are blessed and am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment