Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Muth & Cormia Full Family Shoot | Bay Area Family Photography

I feel like I've been away for so long. We took some great trips this summer as a family, which kept me away from shooting, but was great for our family. We introduced Ava to Disneyland!... and lost ourselves in the that land, in a good way :)

 Then Ava and I took 11 days to reconnect with my family in Truro, Massachusetts, one of the most beautiful places in the world, in my opinion. We really enjoyed our month of July and this was just the perfect way to get back in the swing of things for me. 

I met up with my great friend, Jill, and her family (her mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law and nieces) on their land in Gilroy to do a full family shoot with them. Cousin's were visiting from Florida and Grandma & Grandpa were proud to show them off. So we spent the morning on the farm land capturing all of their family. It was awesome. Here are some of my favorite photos from their shoot. 

This is Grandma & Grandpa:
Still youthful and so clearly in love.

Photobucket


And their fabulously gorgeous grandchildren.
(Ava, Tyler, Sydney, Kate, Moorea, Pierson)
Photobucket


I could take photos of these kids every day. SO photogenic!
Photobucket


And how beautiful are these two sisters?!
Photobucket


We even got to play with the horses and emu down the road :)
Photobucket


 There were few moments when we weren't laughing. 
That was my favorite thing about this shoot.
It was SO fun. 
These families have a great, upbeat energy about them and it's totally contagious!
Photobucket
Thanks for asking me to be there and capture the love! I loved every minute of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment