Friday, September 16, 2011

Xander is 2! | Bay Area Family Photography

Oh, this beautiful child! 
Xander is one of the cutest boys I've ever known. 
An Italian little love bug. 

I met him one year ago just before his 1st birthday and now he's 2! He just keeps getting cuter.
I was so happy to see him again and hear his mom speak in Italian (my favorite language). 
We had a nice hour together and I couldn't have been happier when I saw him walk up to me in a pinstriped short suit holding a red balloon. Thank you, Darianna! That made my day!

Buon Compleanno, Alexander!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Bravissima!
    Cassie, you really captured our little Alessandro so well. And the fact that he sat still and posed for you is a tribute to your talent.
    Grazie mille!

    ReplyDelete