Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baby Cara. 4 weeks, 5 lbs. | Bay Area Newborn Photography

I can't think of a better way to go out on maternity leave than to spend an hour and a half with this beautiful newborn baby. Baby Cara.
Oh, she is so special and so tiny.
She's still just 5 lbs, gaining quickly though, and 4 weeks old. 

We had to be sure to keep her warm enough. She was only really happy swaddled in mommy's arms, which is so sweet and makes perfect sense to me. 
She was so aware that I was there. All she wanted to do was fall asleep, but the click of my camera would startle her every time. Sweet little thing.

I really enjoyed talking to her mom and dad about what newborn life is like. 
I remembered!! 
This got me really excited to have my own. Just 4 more weeks (if I make it that long).

Thank you for inviting me into your home, Elisa and Jonathan. 
Enjoy Baby Cara!
:)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment