Thursday, June 28, 2012

Welcome Baby Malia | Los Gatos Newborn Photography

This angel face is Kekoa Kai. 
You've seen his many times on this blog. 
He's part of my California family and his family is dear to my heart.
I wanted to put this image first becasue he welcomed a baby sister into his world on May 28, 2012.
Everyone who has 2 babies knows how much the 2nd rocks the world of the 1st.
Something about this image says that, and that's why I love it.



Malia Belle
7lbs. 13 oz.
Born at 1:28 pm.
Pure JOY!


It was special to be there just 4 days after she was born. 
I couldn't help but smile at the ease with which Hsiaolei handeled Malia; holding her second child as if she'd been holding her and smelling her for years. 
That's the beauty of the 2nd baby. It's so natural and simple, something I missed with my first born.


I'm so happy to meet you, Malia & I can't wait to know you and watch you grow.
For now I am just in awe of your new-ness.





xo
Love to the Hanson's and thier new little snuggle bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment