Saturday, November 24, 2012

DuBridge Family | Los Gatos Family Photography

Sometimes clients have to cancel. And I understand. Kids get sick, things come up and though I'm bummed about it, this time it allowed for me to squeeze in the DuBridge family for a holiday shoot. They had been patiently waiting, fingers crossed, on the wait list, hoping something would pop open, and it did! I was so happy to see them and so touched when Krista shared with me how much she liked my work and preferred my style over others. I was, I'm not going to lie, so happy to hear it, and then even more glad that we were able to schedule a shoot! phew!
Her beautiful girls are growing fast. 
I was happy to catch up with them.
And for all my tried and true clients, like Krista, next year we're scheduling christmas in July! :)
You'll be hearing from me!
For now, enjoy these shots from our fun shoot at Belgatos Park.








No comments:

Post a Comment