Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Biehl Family Holiday Shoot | Los Gatos Family Photography


I was really happy when I heard from Emily to schedule holiday photos again this year! She gave me such a lovely compliment. She was concerned with scheduling so late into December, for, like all o f us, she wanted to use these photographs for her holiday cards. So, she looked around for other photographers who could book her sooner. She came back to me and told me she liked my style and could stand to do her cards last minute, so she'd take the December spot. I promised her I would process them as fast as possible, which I did, and I am so happy with the shots we got! Her children are so good looking! Really, I was smiling at them through the whole processing/editing time. Plus, they have adorable personalities, which is what makes them so handsome, I'm sure. I also watched Emily interact with them during the shoot and admired her parenting of three. That's no easy task, managing three kids, and she was calm, cool and collected the whole time. I was impressed!
Happy Holidays to the cute Biehl Family.
Parker (5), Jackson (4), & Reece (2).
Hope to see you next season too!







No comments:

Post a Comment