Monday, July 26, 2010

Mina & Sasha

Going back east I knew I wanted to shoot Mina and her boyfriend, Sasha, and you can see why! How gorgeous are they? So naturally beautiful in such a naturally beautiful place. I couldn't be more inspired! Ahh, I love these pictures...they will definitely be on a website someday :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the best part....we had SO MUCH fun....as you can see below :)
that's the best part of a photo shoot, the super genuine moments caught in between the directing.
Photobucket
Thank you for letting me capture the natural love between you two. You were A+ models. Better than the real thing!! xx 

1 comment:

  1. You have a great talent for posing people; this couple is obviously quite trusting and comfortable with you wielding that most formidable of weapons, The Camera . . . Providing a comfortable (emotional) environment for portraiture is no easy feat, and I applaud your skill in this! Sweet images, Cassie. ~James

    ReplyDelete