Thursday, July 29, 2010

baby's a' comin'

I love the girlfriends I have made through the mommy's group I belong to...other women, my age, with little toddlers. It's been a great source of support and strength, and I've met some really wonderful Mamas! These two women are already expecting additions to their families and I was invited into their homes to shoot their beautiful bellies. (No photoshopping out stretch marks involved! Their bellies are that perfect!) It was really fun and I'm so grateful.

This is Nikki's belly. There are twin boys in there! She calls them the "Twinkies" and they are coming into the world (and hopefully onto this blog) soon. 

This is Kristin's beautiful belly. There's a little boy in there. She already has a girl, so now life in their house is all balanced out. He's coming really soon too!
For me, there is something SO beautiful about a pregnant woman. It's a powerful reminder that our bodies are not only made for us. It just blows my mind that there, inside the flesh, is another life grown from a single cell. We alone cannot do that. That is God's love.

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow. WOW! You are one talented lady, my friend. These photos are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete