Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A little girl to love and now a little boy.



I was so happy and honored to be asked to photograph the Edwards family. A little family of three about to be four. Baby Austin is almost done cookin' in his mama's belly and about to burst into this world and experience the intensity of love these three (and many more) already have for him. He's a lucky little man. I've had the pleasure of getting to know his mama, Erin, personally. She is beautiful inside and out. A friend I truly value have immense gratitude for. It was an absolute pleasure to do what I love, and help them remember these last few days before Austin graces us. 




 There is a lot of love between these three. As we walked along the fire road up toward the Novitiate in Los Gatos, I noticed the connection that Ayla has with her Daddy. It touched me to see how much she loves him and how much he loves her. It's a beautiful thing to watch a man let go and be a complete goof, using his high, silly voice, and at the whim of his little girl's every word. Sweetness is what that is. A special thing to have. This was my favorite moment between them. Look at those lips reaching out for a kiss from Daddy! 




Thank you Erin, Ryan and Ayla. It was a gift to take a walk with you as the sun set and capture the happiness and love in your family. I can't wait to meet Austin! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment