Thursday, February 24, 2011

Big Boy Pierson & his Beautiful Sisters :)

From past posts, you know how near and dear this family is to my heart. I just love them. Pierson turned one on February 17th (where did that year go?!) and their family was blessed with their dream home out in the country, and they moved in 2 weeks ago. Pierson's 1 year shoot was a great excuse to get my tush down 101 and breathe in the fresh air and stomp through the mud with them :)! I'll just take a second to brag for them....they own 10 acres of land with a barn for horses and just miles of green grass and hills that over look the countryside (that's aside from their dream home)! It's stunning and inspiring to be out there. 

We played on the property shooting and plunking Pierson down in the fresh overgrown green grass.
The color of the grass with the color of his eyes--well let's just say, that ain't man made ;)

Happy Birthday Pierson Ray. You country boy, you!

Photobucket


Photobucket


and his sisters!! SO MUCH FUN! Ava was jealous that I got to hang with them.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Tyler

Photobucket


Moorea

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this one. 
Photobucket


My favorite part of the afternoon was when Jill took us up the hill in the Rhino! Oh my goodness, how exhilarating!! Open crisp air blowing in our faces, off roading through the over growth all the way up the hill. It was a rush! So fun, just a great day!

Photobucket

and look at this view!



No comments:

Post a Comment