Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lambert Family Sneak Peek!

I had a really nice morning this past Sunday hanging out with this family. First I fell in love with where they live, and then I fell in love with their 20 month old, Ty! I mean, he just can't get any sweeter --and that strawberry blond hair with dark eyes melts me! I couldn't stop clicking! Goodness!! 

Photobucket


They knew just how to get Ty engaged. I haven't met a kid yet who's not grinning ear to ear when mom and dad fly them that high :)

Photobucket


Jen and Jon. 
A sweet couple (and mommy & daddy).
Jon's got a great sense of humor, which makes for good times and great photos. :)

Photobucket



Photobucket


And the best news is they are expecting baby girl, Tessa, in early April!
I can't wait to meet her. I'm sure she's a true beauty already. How could she not be coming into this family?!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I can't wait to see the rest of the photos Cassie. You are a talent! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan aka mother of 4 boysFebruary 17, 2011 at 12:54 PM

    These are fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos, how lucky am I ? to be related to this wonderful family...xo, natalie

    ReplyDelete