Friday, June 3, 2011

Binder-Bailey Spring Family shoot | Los Gatos Family Photographer

I was excited to get Beth's email telling me that Christopher had turned one!
It's amazing to think that I called her a year ago and asked her if I could barge into her house to photograph him as a newborn.
It's been a total joy to watch this family grow and to have the privilege to document it.

This is big boy Christopher. 

ONE!
Photobucket


He's walking, but still likes the security of hangin' on to mama.
Photobucket


His brother, Max and sister, Genevieve get sweeter each time I see them.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We had fun running in the grass, climbing tress, and getting shelter from the rain!
Thanks for a great shoot with great spirit, guys!!
See you soon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment