Sunday, June 19, 2011

Brendy & Drew's Engagement Shoot | Bay Area Photographer

I love this couple!
 I love this girl, first and foremost, and was thrilled to meet the man she's going to marry!

Brendy & Drew
(such a cute couple).

We had a blast on this shoot! Just a quick one to get them some photos for their Save The Date cards, but full of laughter, silliness and l.o.v.e. 
What I loved about this shoot was that I got to witness how sweet they are together and how fresh the love is between them. It's a special time in life; to meet the one you're going to marry. 

It was a gift to me that they asked me to be a part of preserving it.
Now, we wait for the big day at the courthouse in July! 
You know I'll be there :)

Photobucket


We shot at a spot in Cupertino where they had their first date, the kind of date I love, where you do nothing, but hang out in some unimportant place, and get to know each other... and play in the fountains.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Bye for now, you love birds! see you in July!
xo
Photobucket

2 comments: