Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby Colin | 3 months old | Bay Area Children's Photography

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting this sweet little boy, Colin.
He's just 3 weeks younger than my Nathan. 
I loved photographing his big smile and capturing this moment in his life. 
It seems so fleeting--I know it feels that way for me, especially as I have another little one running around the house. It all goes so fast. Colin is well into his 4th month by now. 
I'll get to see him again at 6 months and awe at how much he's grown!

I think my favorite of all the shots is this 1st one. It's such an adjustment for the 1st child to have a sibling. 
I've found, and I see in this photo, that no matter how challenging it may be, underneath it all is such a sweet, genuine love. 
It's so touching.
He's a lucky little guy to have Lauren as his big sis.
:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment