Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lambert Family Shoot | Bay Area Family Photography

I left this shoot with a new boyfriend and oooooh he is sweet!
I think my hubby was even a little jealous when I told him about Ty.
Yes, we definitely fell in love on this shoot, even shared "i love you's" as we parted ways.
I miss him already! ;)
Ty is this handsome little guy and Tessa is his little sister, already 13 months!
They both have this striking strawberry-blond hair and delicate little features. 
Really beautiful children.
 I felt lucky that Ty shared some love with me that day. I just love how there is always, always room for more love. 
Since I last had a shoot with them, their little angel girl, Tessa was born. 
I hadn't seen her since she was a newbie and now she's walking!
It was great to catch up with the Lambert's!
Enjoy a little sneak peek from our shoot together.

Photobucket

1 comment: