Thursday, July 5, 2012

Christman Family Shoot | Bay Area Family Photography


It was about 100 degrees on the afternoon I met the Christman's for our shoot, and I'm not going to lie, I was a little concerned for their little guy, Kyle. 
Much to my surprise, as long as we gave he his much needed freedom to run and some cold water, he was a happy camper!
If I've learned anything from shooting children it's to give them that sense of control. Let them spend more time running and exploring that plunked down in front of the camera. It makes for a happier kid and much more natural photos. Plus, I can run too if I need to ;)

I love meeting new families as much as I love watching families grow over the years.
The Christman's are ultra mellow bunch. Getting ready for a big move and showing up for a shoot like they'd been relaxing at home all day--it made for some photos that really captured the essence of who they are.

Thanks for your relaxing energy and a really fun shoot!
I'm glad you're not going far :)






No comments:

Post a Comment