Thursday, July 5, 2012

Renee & Ian Expecting # 2 | Bay Area Maternity Photography

I met Renee in my mom's group almost four years ago (wow, I can't believe it's been that long!)
Her little family is growing bigger and we set up a shoot to document that new life growing in that perfectly round, gorgeous belly. 
It's a mystery. Boy or girl, it will be a surprise, but one that we don't have to wait much longer for. 
Baby is due in late July!

I got a little chocked up as I was shooting because it dawned on me what a special time this is for them--right before the baby comes, those last moments as a family of three, and then how unimaginably special it is to add another little person to your family. Just having been through it, it touched me.

I'll be there to capture this newbie on camera soon and I can't wait!
Until then, stay comfortable and lazy this summer, Renee.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment