Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sarah Katherine Shepardson | {Personal Post} | Newborn Photography

I am beyond proud to introduce you to my new niece, Sarah Katherine. 
She is a most precious thing.
She's 8 weeks old in these photos and my older sister, Nicole, is, to say the least, smitten.
Sarah is a little thing with a vacuum suction. She likes her mama's milk!
She is so soft, that mohawk hair like silken feathers between your fingers.
She just started smiling and gave me a big one for our shoot :)
I can't wait to know her more and watch her grow.
I am so proud and excited to be an auntie on my side of the family. 
I am thrilled to be on this journey of motherhood with one of my sisters now.
Finally. We waited a loooong time, and now we have babies just 4 months apart.
On this visit it seemed like worlds apart, but soon enough they'll be doing all the same things...together! 

I love you, Sarah.
Happy BIRTH day. 
This is my gift to you and your mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment