Thursday, August 16, 2012

Senior Pictures with Samara | Massachusetts and Bay Area Senior Portraits

How happy it made my heart to see this girl again.
She was beautiful when she was 3 (last time I saw her) and she's gorgeous now!
She's a senior at Wayland High School, where I graduated from. 
We could hear her horses and the squeals of delight from her siblings from our backyard growing up.
I was so honored that she contacted me to do her Senior portraits AND she traveled to me on Cape Cod this summer so we could do some shots on the beach.
There is no place more stunning in Massachusetts as far as I'm concerned.
I brought my younger sister, Mina along (an up and coming photographer) to shoot with us and the three of us had a total blast! 

This girl is stunning inside and out. 
She has maturity beyond her years and I only hope I raise my kids to be become young adults with the same values.
Love you, Samara! 
Happy Senior year!











No comments:

Post a Comment