Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chen Family Shoot | Los Gatos Family Photography

I was honored when Allan and Casey asked to schedule a family shoot with me. 
Both have a background in photography themselves and know their stuff! I was picking their brains by the end of the session :)! 
I couldn't have been happier to hear that they were happy with the outcome, too. It just lifted me up! I know how many photographers are out there to choose from and, like I said, it felt like an honor that they chose me.
Their son, Ian, was so happy, even after a short, impromptu, car seat nap. He was into it and we had fun getting him smiling. If you can't tell, mom and dad love him to pieces! :)
Capturing the awe and joy of a first time parent is the best!
Enjoy their sneak peek.





No comments:

Post a Comment