Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sweet Stella is 2 & Baby is Due! | Los Gatos Child and Maternity Photography

I think one of the best things about my work is being asked to shoot a family in a new stage of their lives. Whether that means a milestone, like a birthday, or a big event, like a birth, or the expectation of one. It's special for me to develop a relationship with my clients, who turn into friends, and be a small part of their lives--one that is there to capture the "new" in images. 

Stella is such a cute girl! I got to meet her when she was 1 and now she is 2!
Her mom brought some balloons, put her in her salt waters and that darling dress and we let her loose! She was running through bubbles and laughing at her Daddy.
It brought me joy to see her joy and we got some really beautiful photos because it was all so natural.

Happy Birthday Stella!
*Teresa is due on Halloween, so check back for images of that growing baby in her beautiful belly. 









No comments:

Post a Comment