Thursday, August 12, 2010

expecting....very soon!



Susan is expecting her 2nd baby at the end of this month and just before this little love bug comes out of the womb, we thought we should document the beautiful belly this baby lives in :)


Susan is a beautiful mom. She is patient and kind, very down-to-earth, and embraces and enhances the little spirit of her daughter, Clare, who will be 2 this September. I love the kind of mom she is. And, of course I feel connected to her because she was raised right outside of Boston too, and shares the love and appreciation of Massachusetts with me.


She practices Yoga regularly and asked if we could get some shots of her poses. They were beautiful and it's so so good for the soul of that little baby. If mommy has a peaceful, loving heart, so will baby :)


At the end of our shoot, Clare met us on the bridge and loved up her mama!


Sweet, sweet love.



It's amazing to be able to capture these moments. so special. Thank you, Susan.

3 comments:

  1. Cassie, you blow me away with how talented you are! These are GORGEOUS photos! Can't wait for Kekoa's shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image Sweet, sweet love is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a friend of Susan's. Great shots! Does she not have the most beautiful blue eyes! Susan, I'm very happy for you. Wish I could have hennaed that belly!

    ReplyDelete