Monday, August 30, 2010

Xander

What a pleasure it was to meet this bright-eyed little man on Sunday morning. How handsome he is! He just turned 1 recently and his mom and dad wanted to catch this phase in photographs before it slips away from them, as it will all too quickly! I was so happy to do it! He made my job easy as can be, and now that I have this photograph of him I can't stop staring at his beautiful eyes (and I love those little lips too). He's a happy little guy and is SO proud that he can walk now! He'll still take mom and dad's fingers if offered, but he can practically run already! He showed me :) Aside from the fact that they are such a sweet little family, the three of them, mom is from Italy and speaks to Xander in Italian. It warmed my heart to hear it, reminded me of my mom, and I got that warm feeling of a little extra love from her as she thanked me and waved goodbye in Italian.  Thank you for a wonderful morning in the park. (Oh, yeah, and we got some great shots too!) :)

5 comments:

  1. Grazie Cassie per queste foto meravigliose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big beautiful eyes on this little guy! Great job, Cassie. Where did you shoot this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of this little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, these are wonderful. His little personality even comes through. What a cutie pie he is and your sense of him so real. XXOO Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work capturing the delight and innocence of toddlers Cassie.

    ReplyDelete