Monday, December 13, 2010

Muth Famliy Shoot

I saw this spot at my Friday afternoon shoot and thought I have to come back here. So I called Jill and told her we were gonna switch it up! Man, I am so glad we did. This orchard was AMAZING! I walked away from that shoot so pumped up with energy! With the combo of good people, warm sun, and yellow everywhere, how could you not?! It was beautiful.

I love Jill and her family. 3 years I've known them and my life is better for it. I have never been so grateful for someone in my life, aside from my Ava and Brad, than I am for Jill. 
I admire the way she lives her life and I take what I learn from her into mine and whatta ya know? It's better. You could call that lucky, but I call it blessed, blessed, blessed!

So, it was more than my pleasure to get them some holiday images, and in turn, me some serious inspiration! :)

And her family is gorgeous! ...just the icing on the cake!

Photobucket

This angel girl is Moorea Lucille


Photobucket


This love is Tyler Fay.
Photobucket


And this scrumptious little man is Pierson Ray.
squeeeeeeeeeeze!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


daddy's girls

Photobucket

mama's little man (I love this one)


Photobucket


And again, gorgeous family!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment