Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Noah

I was so happy to get the call that Noah had been born and the Jaggers wanted newborn photos! Such a great surprise! If you forgot, I met this sweet, sweet family a few months back and did a shoot with them while Noah was still comfy cozy in Suzanne's belly. Click here to jog your memory and see who's a big sister now!

Noah is so calm and relaxed. We had him naked, on his back, on his belly, in mama's arms, in dada's arms, getting kisses from his big sis, getting milk, and on and on. He was cool with all of it! I was in awe. Just a chill little man.

And mom and dad were doing great too! Looked like a million bucks! I don't have a memory of myself looking so rested and glowing at this point after Ava was born. Maybe it's a 2nd baby thing. And at this point, after meeting Noah and two other newbies this week, I want a #2 :)

They smell so sweet and, well, there is just nothing like it.
Absolutely precious.

Meet Baby Noah:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment