Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daddy's Girls

Saturday afternoon I met up with these three beauties because they wanted to have some photos taken for their Dad's upcoming birthday. What a great idea! The three loves of their Daddy's life, what could be a better present?! Jackie told me that she had 2 girls, Eva, 19 months, and Kenzie, 2 months. When she popped out of her car I was in awe. This mama is gorgeous and super relaxed and calm. I want to be that way if I have 2 kids someday. (I hope if I imagine myself that way hard enough it will come true :))

Eva reminded me SO much of my Ava. Independent and strong willed. Her mama specifically requested that we meet somewhere with no playground in site. I realized why after meeting little Eva. She talked all about slides and swings and looked around wondering and asking "where are they?" Instead we got her interested in looking for birdies and exploring. SUCH a sweetheart. I love this picture of her. 


Since Eva was so busy exploring we did lots of shooting with mama and each girl individually, but we got the shot we wanted too. you'll see at the end of the post. Jackie loves her girls. She is so so sweet with both of them, going with the flow and loving them up as much as she could. I like that kind of a mama.


This is her Kenzie. Oh. My. Cuteness. 2 months old and smiles when you say, as enthusiastically as you can "oh, wow!" You bet I was saying it over and over! Who wouldn't to get that precious little smile. 


beautiful mama, beautiful baby.


 Daddy's girls. 


 one of my favorite parts of the shoot was that Eva and Jackie were both in cowboy boots! She said they're a little obsessed with them, as a family. Well, I love 'em too! And they just bummed up the cuteness times 10!! Can't wait to get Kenzie and Daddy in some boots too someday!


Happy Birthday to Eva & Kenzie's daddy!! Your girls sure do love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment