Friday, October 22, 2010

Kaitlyn & Renee

I loved photographing this sweet pea. This is Kaitlyn, and man, she is CUTE! She's a petite little thing and sweetness just oozes out of her. I just love her smile. I can't get enough of it! It's so genuine and unveils pure joy. She smiles the most when she is in her mama's arms. Most of the shoot was in her mama's arms, and that was perfectly fine. I'm a big believer in capturing a child in their most natural environment, and for Kaitlyn that's right where it is. I have a soft spot on my heart anyway for mama's girls-- probably because I have one of my own.
It's actually a really special thing to watch a mama and her bebe be so close. I loved watching Kailtyn and Renee cuddle and laugh together, and I love that we caught it all on camera so someday Kaitlyn will be able to physically see how loved and happy she was when she was 2 :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy as much as I did! Plus, her dress: it really couldn't have captured Kaityn better. Delicate, innocent, and light-hearted!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pure joy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Cassie! As always, you do such an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to see my niece and grandniece in the dress that I bought her for her 2nd birthday. I found it in a booth on the streets of Calgary, Canada during Stampede. It was hand made by the lovely ladies in Peru who were selling their wares. Your photos match the whimsical simplicity of that dress. Thank you for these awesome images of my two favorite spirits.

    ReplyDelete