Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lisa Miller


The thing I love most about photography is the time it gives me to look at people on a deeper level and see how strikingly beautiful they are. Each and every person I have photographed has something unique that makes them who they are, their own personal gift from the universe. I see it more clearly when I spend time with a client and then a few hours sorting through their shoot, as opposed to interacting with them with a million other things on my mind. It was so special for me to meet Lisa at the park yesterday morning. She shared her gift with me and I was blown away. This woman is a talented Native American Flute player. She plays with the San Jose Metropolitan Band. She is also a recently licensed therapist. So, she needed head shots, and in the process I got my own private solo of Amazing Grace. 





thank you, Lisa. What a way to start my day. peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment