Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Elizabeth & her growing family...

I love meeting new families getting a chance to capture their sweet children and the joy that they have in  photographs. When I process the photos I love being able to just soak in a millisecond of a moment that was frozen with a click. It's awesome. This is Elizabeth. She is 19 months old and busy, busy! She wasn't too interested in me, but more in taking her dolly for a walk and playing on the playground, of course! What 19 month old really wants to sit still in front of a camera? None that I know! I love capturing the naturalness of what it means to be 19 months old, or any age for that matter, so it was fun for me to try and keep up with this muffin :)
Showing me her belly button. It's so pretty, Elizabeth!! :) 
 Their family is beautiful and expecting a little boy mid-November! His name is a secret, but he's a lucky man coming into the world to be part of this family!
 the playground was where Elizabeth was happiest. She tried the 'big girl swings' for the first time with some help from Daddy.
 To end the shoot Daddy got Elizabeth laughing by turning her upside down, something my dad used to do to me all the time, so silly! Made for a great family shot though. I love it~
So nice to meet you guys! Can't wait to meet the new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment