Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halo ~ A blow dry bar.

This is Rosemary & Sue, owner and general manager of Halo. These ladies are f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s! I was more than excited to be asked to be part of their grand opening and I had an absolute blast getting to know the staff and vibe at Halo. It's just awesome there, down to every last detail. You gotta go!


Plain and simple, it says it on the door as you walk in: "stop in, float out". Ahhhh, doesn't that sound good? A shampoo, scalp massage, and you choose from a detailed menu what you want for your hair.  My favorite option off the menu: "me, only better" :) And you still have $ in your wallet in the end? Yup!


The set up for the event was fantastic! Complimentary blow dry, gift bags, models to show off the  "menu", and delicious food, drinks, and dessert, but I'll get to that in a bit. Dessert needs it's own private acknowledgment. Best I've ever had, hands down!...wait for it...


The whole interior was designed by my friend Erin Crain of H Interiors! I love the accent orange inside. Rosemary's favorite color. total chic.


An orange carpet laid out for this event! :)
So many people to support Rosemary, Sue, and Halo. 
It's totally inspiring for me to know a women like Rosemary & Erin, see them have an idea, and believe in it (and themselves) enough to do it! I'm so proud of them!


 So here is a peek at some of the dessert options laid out for guests from the amazing Sweet Tooth Confections. I had heard about Rachel Myers, owner and pastry chef, through a fellow photographer's work, but I had never tasted the unbelievableness of her magic! Oh. My. Goodness. Let's just say I was so sad Brad wasn't there. He may have died and gone to heaven if he was. Of all the people I know he has the biggest sweet tooth, hence, a great appreciation for a good scrumptious dessert. Obviously Rachel and her hubby do too! Hit them up for your next event or birthday party! 


good people.


 The stylists. Sweet ladies who know how to make you look good! 


Great night! Lots of laughter and good energy. I can't wait to go in and get my hair done!


1 comment:

  1. great shots Cassie! Looks like such a fun place! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete