Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Las Madres Halloween Party

 I had such a great time shooting these little toddlers in their Halloween costumes last friday! I just had to share ALL of these cuties with you so you could "ooo" and aww" for yourself over them. They all gathered for their annual Las Madres Halloween party with their mamas and toddled around pretty much unaware that they were dressed "up" at all :) They had no idea how cute they were!!
I have to say, I love Las Madres! I am in the '08 group with Ava and I have met such awesome moms and gotten such great support from them. I couldn't imagine the last 2 years with out knowing the moms that I know now. Sadly, we missed our Halloween party this year because of a big move into a new home, but believe me, Ava had a costume too and she rocked it out almost everyday leading up to Halloween. I'll give you a sneak peak of that at the end of this post. For now, enjoy these sweet loves!
And Happy Halloween (2 days late)!

































And there she is: the wicked queen/witch herself! (trying to spook you!)

5 comments:

  1. Loved it. Thank you so much for sharing the photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for being there and taking such fantastic photos. We miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming to the party! Such nice photos! We will miss you moving to....well around the corner ;) I bet it is alot of work but you are having fun with decorating a new house! Enjoy it!!
    See you around,
    Eriko and Milan from Riviera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos as always!!! You are gifted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so adorable - great photos!!

    ReplyDelete