Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Berman babes :)

When I arrived at the Berman's beautiful home to get some shots for their family Christmas card, this is who greeted me! How sweet is this pup?! His name is Bo. He was the first baby in the Berman home and now he patiently shares it with Nathaniel and Jane. Good Boy, Bo. 


Nathaniel is 5 and a great big brother. Though he wasn't too into having his picture taken, he was a good sport and showed me all around his backyard (that had everything I always wanted to have as a kid in it, including a gated garden where he grows tomatoes).



Mama woke Jane before we had no light left to shoot in. She wasn't mad about it, as you can see. Gosh, I love this age. 8 months. I just want to squeeeeeze!


 oh! and trying out the leaves for taste....not so sure. Don't worry, we didn't let her eat them. Every, every, everything in the mouth! That face cracks me up! :)


 Though, this is my favorite of little miss Jane. Ooooo! 


 Merry Christmas cards!

1 comment: