Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Carroll Family

This little guy is Trent. And he showed up to our shoot in his Giants gear the day before they won the world series! I know many baseball fans are superstitious and if I were one I might think they won because of how ridiculously cute he is in his sweat shirt! :)
We all met up at the park and had a family shoot there in the morning. It was a beautiful day with beautiful light. Super inspiring. I had a really nice start to my day hanging with them. I loved their positive energy. I feed off of that stuff :)


cute little family (and everyone smiling--score!)


I loved capturing Trent and Mama loving each other up and being silly. Those are my favorite moments with my Ava, so naturally they make my favorite photos.




 Trent is such a great combo of his mom and dad.  


Super handsome little man.

and the sweetness pours out of his puppy dog eyes. (That's what he was for Halloween, a puppy. Perfect!)



No comments:

Post a Comment