Sunday, November 14, 2010

Morgan. Stunning.

Ok, so clearly this beauty is a model. Duh. She is unbelievably beautiful. I LOVED photographing her. (And I was about to call the shoot off because of the rain!) The rain made everything about this shoot better. Thanks to her mama we were out there playing in the rain for 2 hours capturing her natural beauty  for her portfolio. 









We stopped in a Main St. Burgers in the LG, (if you haven't eaten there, GO!) to dry off and get Morgan some fries and a coke. She's still 16 at heart. That's what I love about her. 16. Amazing.


thanks for sharing your fries and your beauty with me and my camera, Morgan. See you on the cover of a magazine! :)

2 comments:

  1. Working with Cassie was amazing! What a great eye. It was raining and dreary outside but that didn't deter her one bit. She found incredible areas around LG to use for backdrops and clicked away! Cassie's sweet personality and supportive style brought the very best in my girl. Thanks Cassie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s... some of my favorite pics i've seen yet! love, love the Main St Burger ones :) So clever and fun! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete