Saturday, November 20, 2010

sneak peek at holiday family shoots:


So last Sunday, I had set up 30 minute blocks of time for families interested in getting shots of their kids and family for the holidays. Aside from a memory card mishap, it was a gorgeous day and we got some great shots! These families were SO kind and patient. It was my pleasure to be there with them. 

So, first up: These are the Green girls (just like me!). There are 4 and one boy! All I have to say to that is: GO MAMA SHAUGHNA!

Grace

Olivia


Emma

Sophia


Maxwell

Amazing! 5 kids sitting all together peacefully. How did that happen?!

Second up: The Ismen's. This is Sophia. She's 7.



 ...And last, but not least (though they were really the 1st I shot) the Mulji Family. 3 gorgeous girls...

Kalya

Jenna

Amira

Lots of fun!




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment