Monday, November 29, 2010

The Moore Family

yeah, their last name pretty much sums up how I felt about little Eloise on this shoot; more please! Cuteness. I couldn't stop clicking and turning the camera toward her. There is something so compelling about this one. She's beautiful and engaging, serious and goofy. So much fun, and such a great big sister. Remember her a few months back when her sister Valerie was born? Valerie is 4 months old now and Eloise wanted her to sit on her lap for the family photos. She was so gentle, kissing her, holding her head up. Sweet. 



oh, and I LOVE her cowlick! 




Eloise is a Daddy's girl. Daddy is definitely her biggest fan! As he should be :)


Valerie. 
Still all about mama.
 Smart girl. 
Mama=milk
(and reflection of self if we want to go the psychological route, but that was my old job ;) 



I love all the love! Kisses!! Nothing better!


Great shoot. Great family. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie,
    Those are such beautiful photos - I miss the Californian branch of the Moore family so much! Well done and thanks!
    Rachel Moore (David's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radiant mama holding delighted babe in the air: this brought a welcome and overdue smile to my heart!!! Thank you for touching me through your work.

    ReplyDelete